The Count Team Attendant must be able to work both independently and in a team environment to collect, verify and process revenue from all outlets of the Casino and Hotel under strict regulations and controls.
Responsible for the Bill validator drop, Table Games and Slot reconciliation, Hotel Revenue, Cage buys and Kiosk redemption drops. Also responsible for maintaining the coin vault. Responsible for ensuring compliance with laws, rules and regulations of the Nevada Gaming Control Board, as well as company policies, procedures and controls.
Perform any other duties as assigned by management. Provide outstanding guest service to all internal and external guests.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Six months minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and training.
• Maintain all necessary documents necessary for position and all other documents required for work in the U.S..
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, with or without a reasonable accommodation, the Employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The Employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, keys or controls. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. occasionally through the shift.
• Should have above average money handling skills.
• Should have some computer skills (experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and CMS) and 10 key experience.
• Typically work standing at a counter.
• Walk, stand, bend or stoop through out the shift.
• Occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Use equipment and systems requiring concentration and attention to detail.
• Must be able to move from one task to another and maintain a steady pace.
Must be able to obtain and maintain all cards required by the company. Must be able to verify right to work in the U.S.
Required Work Cards
. Gaming Card
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please ****.