The Spa Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the Spa/Fitness area which includes the Spa, locker rooms, fitness room.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Maintain a professional, clean and sanitary appearance of the Spa, locker rooms, fitness area and pool area.
· Restock towels in both men/women locker rooms and pool area
· Remove dirty lines to designated area
· Launder towels/spa robes and sandals as needed
· Men and Women locker rooms stocked with shampoo, conditioner, shower gels, razors, small hand towels, mouthwash, water etc...
· Stock and clean relaxation room.
· Sanitize exercise equipment.
· Daily cleaning of fitness equipment.
Back to Search
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
Website : http://www.destinationhotels.com
Destination Hotels & Resorts began in 1972 with the development and management of condominium resorts. Since then, we have grown to become the country's fifth largest independent management company with more than 6,500 employees, over 7,000 guest rooms, and more than $1.7 billion in assets under management. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Los Angeles-based Lowe Enterprises, a privately-held, national real estate organization active in commercial and hospitality property investment, management, and development. Since its inception, Lowe has been responsible for more than $6 billion in assets nationwide. Destination Hotels & Resorts is unique in the lodging industry in that our primary mission is to create value for guests, investors, and associates in each of our hotels and resorts. We do this by developing an innovative, customized business plan for each property we manage and combining it with the sales, marketing, and operating resources of a company many times our size. This lodging industry expertise, together with the real estate savvy of Lowe, has allowed us to bring an owner's perspective to the hotel management business. Destination Hotels & Resorts is one of the industry's leaders in the management and marketing of high-quality independent properties, many of which we successfully converted from major brand affiliations. Over the years, Destination Hotels & Resorts has grown to be the fifth largest independent management company in the United States, managing a portfolio in excess of a billion dollars.