SPA MANAGER - FULL TIME
Experience Massage Envy Spa Manager needed for large, rapidly growing Massage Envy Spa Clinic in South Asheville, NC (in Skyland Plaza, next to Ingles, directly across from Earth Fare).
Massage Envy is the nation’s largest provider of therapeutic massage in the country. Applicants must be friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have a professional appearance and attitude. This is a full-time position, and candidates must be able to work some evenings and weekends. Primary duties will be to manage a new spa (opened March 2012) with approximately 30 employees with projected growth to 50 employees.
• Oversee and manage the daily operations of the clinic.
• Assists Owners in setting all membership and retail sales goals.
• Responsible for achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
• Manage Wellness Advisors, Estheticians and Massage Therapy staff.
• Train, monitor and coach performance of entire team.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules.
• Responsible for all human resource functions for all staff including interviewing, hiring, training, disciplining and terminating.
• Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Maintain professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/ guests.
• Responsible for generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, inventory and ordering supplies.
• Maintaining an impeccable spa environment throughout the Spa.
• Closes 30% or greater in membership sales.
• Understands, believes in and upholds Massage Envy's Vision, Values, and Service Essentials.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 2 years experience with Massage Envy, at least 1 of which must be in a management position.
• College education preferred.
• Prior experience in management, marketing and sales experience in service/retail industry.
• Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and goals and delegate.
• Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff.
• Able to communicate up-line information to Franchise Owners and Regional Developers.
• Proficiency in generating membership and retail sales goals and interpreting trends in sales reports.
• Excellent trainer and motivator.
• “Whatever it takes” attitude
• Outgoing personality
• Persuasive communicator
• Proficient multi-tasking abilities
• Previous sales experience preferred
• Professional image
• Competitive salary plus commissions and a generous bonuses program (up to $2,000 a month)
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits
• Employee massages at a reduced cost
• Advancement opportunities
If you have the drive and are ready to take the initiative to work with a world-class membership sales organization, we want to talk to you.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web sites ****and ****Application for MGT-NC-020210 - EXPERIENCED MASSAGE ENVY SPA MANAGER