DOE - DOE Per Hour
Number of Openings:
Job Number: 012546a
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Clare Bridge of North Oaks located in North Oaks, MN!!
Brookdale provides lifestyle solutions that create the most fulfilling experiences for each resident every day. We are constantly innovating new and better methods for enriching the lives of our senior living residents. The Brookdale experience offers much more than a place to live. Our residents share a common value: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them.
We do this in more than 600 retirement communities, and with a wide range of innovative programs and services. Brookdale has nearly 50,000 associates whose passion, courage and true sense of partnership make Brookdale what it is.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Senior Living Solutions: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Healthe, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities. For more information visit:
****Immediate Opening: Cook
(Including rotating weekends)
Clare Bridge of North Oaks - 300 Village Center Drive; North Oaks, MN 55127
Location Web Address:
Key responsibilities include:
* Preparing food daily as outlined on the Food Production Worksheet
* Assisting with set-up, service and clean-up of food production
* Ensuring proper sanitation and storage of kitchen equipment
* Ensuring compliance with state, local, and regulatory agencies as they relate to Food Service
* Other duties as assigned by supervisors
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a high school diploma or GED
* Must be able to professionally represent Brookdale Senior Living
* Must have a minimum of one year of cooking experience
* Must have or obtain any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses or certificates
* Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
* Must possess effective listening skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
* Must have flexibility with schedule and be able to work rotating weekends
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY
: Please send your updated resume to ****
or apply online at
****using Job Number 012546a.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
beverage, cook, food, food prep, culinary, food preparation, kitchen, meal preparation, restaurant, bakery, cafe, baker, North Oaks, MN
Location: USA-MN-North Oaks