Job Reference Code
About the Job
When you join our family at West Park Place
, an Emeritus Community, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. As the person who is often the first contact at the community for our customers through telephone or in person interactions, the Concierge
is responsible for providing exemplary customer service in a friendly and professional manner. Besides overall management of the lobby area, this role also encompasses graciously greeting community visitors, addressing the questions or concerns of prospective or current residents and families, and providing support to the sales/marketing and business office teams. We are seeking an organized, friendly professional whom enjoys a fast paced environment to promote our brand promise of Our Family is Committed to Yours by creating the highest quality customer experience.
Position requirements include:
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Software proficiency.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Previous experience answering telephones and/or in a customer service position.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly; enjoy working with people in general.
• Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.