Clean and Bright Stores
• Maintain customer accessibility throughout the entire store by returning shopping carts and baskets to the front of the store and keeping all areas of the sales floor clean and free of stray merchandise.
• Maintain a clean and efficient restaurant. Ensure all associates working in the restaurant understand the importance of cleanliness in the food preparation department. Consistent Helpful Customer Service
• Make eye contact, smile and greet all customers that enter the store.
• Build customer relationships by engaging in friendly conversation with all customers.
• Effectively demonstrate Take customer to the merchandise policy.
• Assist in handling and resolving customer issues and complaints. If you cannot help the customer, find someone who can. Systems Based Leadership Effectiveness
• Be knowledgeable of and meet / exceed the daily and hourly sales goals established for the Restaurant.
• Be visible and available to your customers and team members and take the time to answer all questions.
• Participate in the interview process for potential / Restaurant associates.
• Train, supervise, and empower Restaurant associates. Ensure that the Restaurant associates are completing all required tasks on a continual basis.
• Be familiar with the available training materials and stay up to date with new procedures. Use the 4-Step process to train associates: Tell, Show, Watch, and Support.
• Recognize coaching opportunities to praise or correct performance of associates. Ensure that you and your associates are improving everyday.
• Conduct annual appraisals. Provide direct and actionable positive and corrective feedback to associates. Address performance issues consistently and effectively.
•Work closely with the HR lead to ensure completion of compliance training of all department associates. Efficient and Effective Work Processes and Standards
• Be knowledgeable of all areas of the store including specific locations of merchandise.
• Demonstrate strong product and service knowledge. Demonstrate proper procedures in the handling of food.
• Responsible for providing food service according to industry food standards.
• Turn on all machines and ensure that they are functioning properly before the store opens.
• Efficient and Effective Work Processes and Standards
• Ensure that add-on sale displays (ex. cotton candy and popcorn) are replenished as needed.
• Replenish soda and Icee machines as needed. Ensure that the soda and Icee machines are cleaned on a continual basis. • Keep an accurate record of customer call-in orders ensuring that they are prepared in a timely manner.
• Maintain daily maintenance and cleaning schedule of equipment. Complete the required tasks in a timely manner.
• Fulfill requirements regarding OSHA/ Right-to-know training and demonstrate the proper procedures in the handling of food safety. Work closely with the HR Lead to ensure completion of compliance training of department associates.
• Collaborate with the People Coach to ensure the training of all food department associates on all areas of the food preparations, equipment troubleshooting and services.
• Maintain supplies on a regular basis, ordering as needed. Train all associates in the ordering process to ensure the best customer service.
• Work with vendors and supplies (both service and product)
• Be knowledgeable of the financial goals regarding sales, margin and shrink and take steps to improve the Restaurant in these areas.
• Promote the use of our credit card, Smart Plans, and add-on sales.
• Use the P.A. system effectively to promote advertised goods. • Have a strong understanding of all register functions including how to process all transactions and forms of tender.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Must have a positive and friendly demeanor.
2. Ability to be cross-trained. 3. Have strong reading, writing, oral, and arithmetic skills.
4. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
5. Demonstrate strong skill set in suggestive selling techniques.
6. Two years of restaurant experience or equivalent.
7. Ability to lift and move merchandise, typically a minimum of 20lbs., but could be up to 100lbs.
8. Ability to perform repetitive standing, walking, bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching.
Disclaimer: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of this job. It is not intended to be an exclusive list or to limit the supervisor’s ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
2 - 5 Years Experience
Preferred Minimum Education
High School / GED