Title: Maintenance Manager IV- Grand Desert Resort- Las Vegas, NV
Location: United States of America-Nevada-Las Vegas
Requisition ID: 1208307
* Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with applicable regulatory standards and Wyndham Vacation Ownership values.
Command a presence of respect and humility; demonstrating the ability to motivate and readily communicate expectations and follow up.
* Responsible for coordinating and supervising all upkeep, maintenance, and repair functions for a total of Resort Property.
* Maintain the highest quality of staff through effective recruiting, hiring, retention, coaching, succession planning and training.
* To ensure all work is performed in a timely and cost effective manner to the standards established by the company.
* Budget development and compliance, inventory purchasing control; negotiation and management of service contracts for maintenance, repair, construction, renovation, and service from all required outside contractors.
* Ensuring safety and security as required by the company and local, State, and Federal jurisdictions.
* To act as the company's liaison, ensuring the department exhibits hospitality standards and 'Customer Delight'.
* To ensure all departments are in full compliance with SOP's.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Three to Five years in Hospitality Maintenance or related industry.
Two to Five years in a Supervisory or Management capacity.
Three plus years general experience in Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and small appliance repair.
Strong contractor and vendor negotiation skills.
3 years budgeting and large scale purchasing experience.
Knowledgeable in ADA requirements.
Knowledgeable of power, water and sewer distribution.
Working understanding and ability to read blue prints.
Knowledgeable in fire codes and fire protection.
Excellent communication skills.
WVO is a drug-****
Las Vegas, NV , 89101 Map
Construction, Mining and Trades
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
Website : http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com
Wyndham Worldwide is one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. We offer individual consumers and business customers a broad array of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through our premier portfolio of world-renowned brands.