Summary: Assists in the daily supervision of the call center.
• Investigates and resolves guest complaints
• Assists associates in inputting reservations including tower, casino, Top of the World, and Arizona Charlie's Boulder and Decatur
• Assists with rate changes
• Monitors occupancy and inventory control
• Maintains the daily abandonment rate
• Maintains a comfortable and pleasant work environment
• Encourage mutual respect and integrity with all employees
• Performs other duties as assigned
• At least one year of related experience or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent guest service and computer skills
• At least 18 years of age
Required Work Cards
• Ability to remain stationary for an extended period of time
• Vision, speech, hearing and literacy (critical)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please ****.
Phone : (702) 380-7777
Website : http://www.stratospherehotel.com/