Senior Database Administrator
• Responsible for the physical data architecture of a large-scale Oracle business intelligence data warehouse to support the creation and delivery of key intelligence data to management.
• Responsible for installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and maintenance of enterprise RDBMS software including production, development, and test/QA environments.
• Accountable for the acceptance of data feeds from multiple ERP sources while orchestrating security, cleansing, transformation, and performance guidelines. Ensure that all feeds to the data warehouse run on-schedule and meet the expected results with integrity and accuracy.
• Accountable to operations staff for ensuring robust archival, backup/recovery, and disaster recovery processes and procedures.
• Support development staff and business analysts.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Duties and responsibilities may change at any time.
• 8 years of Oracle database experience in development and production environments
• 4 years hands-on experience designing, developing and implementing very large data warehouses in an Oracle environment with an emphasis on performance and flexibility
• Experience in utilizing Oracle data warehousing features and techniques such as Partitioning, Materialized Views, Transportable Table Spaces, and Bit-Map Indexing.
• Hands-on programming experience developing data warehousing solutions using PL/SQL, and SQL Loader
• Strong knowledge of hardware and software I/O subsystems, particularly in Unix environments
• 3 years experience in the development and tuning of data extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) procedures in an Oracle environment
• 5 years experience in architecting Oracle disaster recovery processes and procedures with RMAN
• Experience with ERP systems (e. g. PeopleSoft and Lawson) and other business applications
• Three tier environment working knowledge
• Outstanding teamwork mentality
• Strong detail orientation to procedures and documentation
• Self-motivated, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Ability to adapt to rapid change
• Informatica, Brio, Oracle Designer, BMC
• PeopleSoft HRMS, Lawson Financials
• Unix Tools and Shell Programming
• SQL Server
• Portal Environment working knowledge
• 8 Years database administration in Oracle.
• Must be comfortable with customer (end-user) support in a 24x7 production environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Oracle certified training
We value our employees and we put People First. As a **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. salaried employee, you will be eligible for outstanding benefits, including:
¨ Paid time off for major holidays (9 days per year)
¨ Employer matched 401(k) savings plan (100% on first 3% of salary; 50% on next 2% percent)
¨ Life Insurance (company paid)
¨ Comprehensive medical and dental coverage (cafeteria plan)
¨ Vision benefits
¨ Wellness benefits
¨ Prescription drug plan
¨ Adoption assistance
¨ Prenatal care
¨ Childcare discounts (10% at selected major providers)
¨ Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
¨ Long-term and short-term disability services
¨ Education assistance
¨ Employee assistance program
¨ Sabbatical program
If you’re looking for a place where you can use your talent and experience in restaurant management and thrive in your career while enjoying your personal life, contact us. We want you on our team!
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of McDonald’s Corporation, specializes in quick, convenient meals, featuring home style entrees, fresh vegetables, sandwiches, salads, soups, side dishes and desserts. For more information on **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., visit the company's Web site at ******MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.