• View Other Job Desc. / Ess. Elem.
Requirements for Applying
EIGHT (8) HOURS/10 MONTHS
6AM- 2:30 PM
1. Any combination equivalent to graduation from high school or possession of GED required.
2. One year of food service experience.
3. Possession of a valid CPR ,First Aid and Serve Safe Certificates.
4. Possession of a valid California Driver's License.
5. Knowledge of methods and practices of food service management involving food preparation, serving and clean-up.
6. Ability to communicate in Spanish is desirable.
7. Knowledge of recordkeeping, data processing and other computer equipment.
8. Knowledge of budget development and menu production worksheet preparation.
CLASSIFIED SALARY SCHEDULE – RANGE 31
Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5
$15.41 $16.18 $16.99 $17.84 $18.73
A complete application packet must include:
1. Dinuba Unified SD application form. The classified application form is located at dusd.dinuba.k12.ca.us under Job Postings.
2. Letter of interest;
4. Three letters of reference;
5. High School Diploma and Certificates.
All application material must be submitted to:
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Lupe Valdez, Personnel Department
1327 E. El Monte Way
Dinuba CA 93618
Links Related to this Job
Application Deadline: Until Filled
The EdJoin online application is not being used with this posting. If there is no “Click Here to Apply (Offsite)” link, then please review the posting for instructions on how to apply or contact the Employer by emailing/calling the contact person listed in the upper right of this posting.
Return To Search Results Page
This posting is locked only for district employees, in order to apply, you need to provide a password and click Submit.
Note: This password is not your EDJOIN password. This password must be provided by the HR department at the district you are applying to and cannot be provided by the EDJOIN helpdesk.
Dinuba Unified School District
Phone : 559-595-7200 201
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.dinubausd.org
The Dinuba Unified School District consists of five elementary schools that serve grades K - 5, one sixth grade academy, one intermediate school, one high school, an alternative high school, an adult school and an adult independent study program for a total of approximately 5700 students. Four of the school sites have been awarded the title of California Distinguished School by the State of California Department of Education. They are Lincoln and Jefferson Elementary Schools, Dinuba High School and Sierra Vista Continuation School. The demographic makeup of the school district reflects that of the community and is: 81% Hispanic, 16% Caucasian and 3% other. Community and staff are dedicated and committed to excellence in education and working to meet the diverse needs of all students. Dinuba schools are safe, uncrowded, and their quality is high. This is an advantage that truly benefits everyone.