General Managers/Asst. Managers
Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
Little Caesars Pizza, the #3 pizza chain in the world is GROWING in the greater Tampa area. As as independent franchisee of Little Caesars, we are proud to be part of an international chain that has been around for over 50 years.
We are currently looking for General Managers and Assistant General Managers in the region. This includes specific opportunities in Bradenton, Palmetto, Dade City, Tampa, Lakeland, Bartow and Winter Haven. As part of our Management Group, you will be responsible for building and supervising a team that achieves Little Caesars goals of customer satisfaction, sales, and profitability and operates the restaurant according to the standards and procedures outlined in the Operations Manual.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including:
o Medical/Dental/Prescription/Life insurance
o Monthly bonus potential
o Paid Vacation and Sick/Personal Days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Candidates should be able to perform all the essential functions of the job. A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle will be required. Candidates will be required to attend an on the job evaluation, submit to a background check, including a motor vehicle report; and a drug screen.
Our Managers build and supervise a team that achieves Little Caesars goals of customer satisfaction, sales, profitability and operates the restaurant according to company standards and procedures.
Management Team Members are responsible for the following:
1. Ensures customers are served correctly, complete orders within service time goals according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
2. Prepares and ensures that all colleagues prepare consistent, high quality products that are served to customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
3. Achieves the standards for a clean and organized restaurant and colleague image as defined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook, and/or as required by local government agencies.
4. Recruits, hires, trains and evaluates colleagues by following procedures outlined, in-store training resources, and the guidelines for colleague evaluation.
5. Develops a productive team by providing direction and supervision of colleagues through the appropriate use of communication, delegation, and disciplinary skills and implements change in a positive manner resulting in low colleague turnover.
6. Ensures a work environment that is in compliance with government regulations and is safe, secure, and free of harassment or discrimination, as defined by Little Caesars policies and procedures.
7. Accurately completes all paperwork associated with daily, weekly, and period end activities as directed by Ownership.
8. Performs labor scheduling, food ordering, and product projections accurately and maintains restaurant equipment so that the restaurant opens and closes as scheduled and is able to service all customer orders each day.
9. Manages all financial responsibilities with integrity and performs tasks associated with achieving cost control goals and supervises colleagues to ensure goals are met.
10. Properly implements shakerboarding, local store marketing events, and in-store promotions that result in increased sales.
The following tasks will be required:
▪ The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
▪ The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly
▪ The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment/utensils.
▪ The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
▪ The ability to effectively communicate to customers and co-workers
▪ The ability to understand, follow, and execute operations based upon specific directions, instructions and product specifications.
▪ The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
▪ The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results and projected business needs.
▪ The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
▪ The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS for candidates:
The Candidate must:
Have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a management role, achieving at least an assistant manager / co-manager position in a quick service restaurant, or one (1) year experience in a management position in a full service restaurant.
Be at least 21 years of age.
Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
Have a working knowledge of local store marketing techniques, sales building, and a proven track record of controlling costs.
Possess strong management, team building and communication skills.
Possess knowledge of how to read and analyze profit and loss statements.
Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work a varied
, 50 hour workweek under pressure and in stressful situations.
Meet Little Caesars Background verification guidelines and submit to and successfully pass a drug screen.
Comply with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security requirement that each employee provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.