Summary: Leads and supervises housekeeping staff to ensure guest rooms and public areas are clean and serviced. Follows all operating procedures, safety regulations and **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. policies and procedures. Assists the executive housekeeper as needed.
• Develops and executes an inspection program to ensure the maintenance of the guest room areas, room cleanliness, sanitation and standards
• Controls labor expenditures consistent with the standard quota of rooms per day, according to the obligations of the contract
• Controls supply and material expenditures by ensuring proper use of supplies, maintaining adequate inventory levels and inventorying supplies in each assigned storage room on a daily basis
• Ensures that all equipment is properly utilized and cleaned after use
• Evaluates and appraises employee’s performance and administers discipline in accordance with company policy
• Properly manages, completes and expedites any special projects or responsibilities as assigned by the executive housekeeper
• Acts as a resource regarding departmental activities and operations for the housekeeping department
• Performs other duties as assigned
• 6 months - 1 year supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and in small group situations to guests, clients and other employees of the organization
• Knowledge of OSHA, MSDS and biohazard clean-up procedures
• Effective leadership skills
Required Work Cards
• Bending or kneeling (about 50% of the time)
• Working indoors, walking and continuously standing (more than 75% of the time)
• Vision, hearing, speech and literacy (critical)
• Using chemical agents, climbing, lifting, pushing, pulling or carrying (less than 25% of the time)
• Environment may be moderately noisy or smoky
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please ****.