Requisition Number: 145
Job Title: Room Attendant
Area of Interest: Housekeeping/Laundry
Property Name: IBM Learning Center
State / Province: New York
Requirements: • Prior heavy duty cleaning experience preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of experience working in housekeeping is required, preferably in a high volume hotel, conference center or resort.
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
• Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA and local health department regulations.
• Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work the majority of shift in a standing position. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. We require consent to pre-employment drug testing for all positions.
Job Description: The Housekeepng Houseperson is responsible for assisting housekeepers in maintaining high standards of quality.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
• Perform heavy cleaning of guest rooms including stripping floors, maintaining carpets and cleaning balconies and windows.
• Uses appropriate cleaning chemicals utilizing all established safety procedures.
• Operates housekeeping cleaning equipment including carpet/floor care tools as assigned.
• Move furniture as necessary.
• Participate in general cleaning with tasks such as turning mattresses and removing sheers and drapes.
• Ensure that all equipment is distributed and maintained in proper operating order.
• Ensure that all linen closets are stocked.
• Ensure delivery of guest request items to guest rooms.
• Ensure that trash is collected and disposed of properly.
• Ensures that superior guest service is provided through fast, flawless, and spotless service standards
Dolce Hotels and Resorts
Website : http://www.dolce-aspen-hotel.com/
Dolce International is a global hospitality company specializing in the meetings experience for its customers. The company has a collection of 22 unique properties in the United States, Canada and Europe. Each property features a different style ranging from a historic castle, to an authentic alpine village, to a New England-style country resort, to a French chateau, to a traditional corporate learning center. All Dolce Destinations meet the high standards of the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC). While Dolce International specializes in the meetings niche of the hospitality industry, the company also caters to leisure travelers, individual business travelers and offers a variety of venues for events. Headquartered in Montvale, New Jersey and Paris, France, the company has approximately 3,000 employees. Dolce is celebrating its 25th Anniversary in 2005.