The manager is responsible for leading department-level restaurant operations; models and demonstrates leadership that is grounded in the Darden Core Values. Successful performance is measured by consistent delivery of balanced results through our systems, methods and procedures from the perspective of all our stakeholders. This leads to sustained growth in sales and profits achieved through personal, people, business and results leadership.
• Current, salaried management experience in a high- volume full service restaurant is preferred
• Strong passion for culinary excellence and guest service
• Proven ability to develop team
• Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution
• Stable job history which demonstrates upward career and salary progression
Find Manager in Training Salary Information >>
Click Here to See Training Courses related to this Job >>