Restaurant Manager - any level
To schedule an immediate interview, contact Mike Cinamon at ****
Manager any level
$40K up to $55K
Looking for a for corporate chain size company with a family owned approach?
We are one of the most successful restaurant franchises in the country. Our training program is delivered personally from the restaurant manager and area supervisor. We have checkpoints in place so it is very unusual for us to promote someone before they are ready.
We have 52 restaurants in northern Indiana and still growing. Our employee’s quality and balance of personal/professional life is important to us.
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision/life insurance
Vacation: 1 year – 1week 2 years – 2 weeks 5 years – 3 weeks
401K employer partial match
Family owned growing company
Small “big” company
Comprehensive management training at 3 levels
Service recognition awards
Free meals/meal discounts
About the opportunity:
Our client operates over 50 restaurants throughout Indiana and Ohio. They interact daily within their stores in order to provide our employees and management the personal attention needed to grow the business as well as provide the recognition and rewards for achieving great results. They’re small enough so that you are not just a name on a corporate list known only by your restaurant’s profit and loss statement, but rather as a team member who has talents, needs, goals, and a desire for a quality of life.
- Creating value for our shareholders through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management Effectively manage a restaurant with an ownership mentality within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates and trains
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic computer literacy
- 5 or more years of restaurant management experience in corporate system based operation
- Profit & Loss responsibility
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have FUN in a fast paced environment!
Follow us on Facebook!
Patrice & Associates Fan Page
Links to Helpful Articles:
Where Do You Want Your Career to Go Next?
Management Salary Ranges
What can a recruiter do for you?
Submit Your Resume
How Long Should it take to find a job?
Rehearse your next job interview
General Cover Letters Don’t Work
Voice Mail Messages that get results!
Your Resume – The Ticket to an Interview!
Descriptive Words to Build Your Resume
Lying on a Resume
Reason for Resume Rejection
Resume Rating Checklist
Research Salary Before Scheduling Interviews
Practice Makes Perfect
I’m Not Comfortable Role Playing
Character Traits to Project During Your Interview
Ten Tips to a Successful Interview
$40,000.00 - $55,000.00