View all jobs by this employer
Work Experience Required:
Day (First Shift)
Authorized to work in US:
Pay and Benefits
Maintenance Technician II-Wyndham Smoky Mountains
· Maintain general units, common areas, pool/pool areas and grounds as required.
· Competencies in plumbing, electric and HVAC repairs with minimal assistance or supervision.
· Monitor and repair HVAC system for the entire facility.
· Monitor and repair the water (boiler) system in living units and facilities to ensure adequate hot water supply for guests, customers and employees.
· Maintain and categorize records and work requests.
· Perform preventative maintenance of all aspects of units, common areas and grounds as required.
· Repair/replace doors, windows, walls, floor, ceilings, roofs, furniture, cabinetry and remodeling work as required.
· Perform plumbing maintenance such as pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers and Jacuzzi tubs using methods that include soldering, brazing silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings.
· Reset/replace breakers, ballast and other electrical fixtures including switches and sockets; prevent and trouble shoot possible electric hazards.
· Preventive programs on all systems such as HVAC, boilers, pool certification etc.
· Working knowledge of appliances.
· Repair interior walls, wall coverings and ceilings by patching drywall, replacing wood or wall coverings or texture and painting.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· 3 years HVAC, plumbing, appliance repair and general maintenance experience.
· EPA certification.
· Competent skills regarding the operation of sophisticated equipment in the repair of air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
· Able to lift/carry supplies or equipment of 50 lbs or more with frequent reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
· Extensive walking and standing.
· Manual dexterity and mobility required.
· Competent skills regarding the operation of small hand and electrical tools, basic electrical, carpentry, painting and small machinery repair.
· Excellent communication skills.
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
Website : http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com
Wyndham Worldwide is one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. We offer individual consumers and business customers a broad array of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through our premier portfolio of world-renowned brands.