View all jobs by this employer
Work Experience Required:
Day (First Shift)
High School Diploma
Authorized to work in US:
Pay and Benefits
Lead Restaurant Server
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIIONS:
· Follows procedures in taking guest's order i.e., uses MICROS system correctly and to its fullest capacity.
· Serves guests' order promptly and according to established standards, policies and procedures.
· Knows all menu items and buffet items, their garnishes, contents and preparation methods; relays that information to the guest in a direct, concise way.
· Checks food before serving it to guests to ascertain that appearance, temperature and portions are correct, and entrée accompaniments are complete.
· Does all pre-opening, running and after closing side work according to side work lists.
· Leads the servers with training needs and helps ensure all servers are staying on task with their duties; sometimes is the shift leader for that entire shift Job Requirements :
Must be available to work any day of the week, as well as morning and evening shift. This includes weekends and holidays.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED preferred. Previous server experience preferred. Must be able to follow directions and get along well with others. Must be TIPS, CARE (or equivalent) certified, or become certified by first day on the job.