This position is located at our Carmichael Center in Carmichael, CA.
Interested candidates can **** or ****
POSITION SUMMARY: The Concierge is responsible for assisting with the planning, implementation, scope, and emphasis of recreation programs to encourage and stimulate customers to have fuller and richer lives. He/she works in conjunction with other Recreation staff to plan and assist in research projects.
1. Answers telephone in friendly, professional manner.
2. Handles telephone messages accurately, completely, and promptly.
3. Displays a warm friendly, professional greeting to all who enter the Community.
4. Maintains a log book in a professional and informative manner.
5. Maintains current list of customers by name and room number, telephone numbers for all personnel, department extensions, names of key personnel, pager numbers, physician kardex, and mail cards.
6. Is knowledgeable in the use of security systems.
7. Is informed, trained, and handles emergency situations in a calm and efficient manner.
8. Handles customer and family requests for information and services.
9. Concerns him/herself with the safety of all customers in order to minimize the potential for fire and accidents. Also ensures that the location adheres to the legal, safety, health, fire, and sanitation codes by being familiar with his/her role in carrying out the site’s fire, safety, and disaster plans and current MSDS.
10. Understands his/her role in marketing the project and coordinating guests and visitors’ needs.
11. Puts customer service first. Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere and recognizes individuals’ needs and rights.
12. Maintains a file on Community services including transportation sources, accommodations, referral contacts to Genesis Network Development, etc.
13. Performs all other duties as requested.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have experience working with and be sensitive to the needs of elders or disabled individuals.
2. A minimum of a high school degree or graduation equivalent is required.
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.genesishcc.com/
Genesis HealthCare We're Genesis HealthCare — one of the nation's largest skilled nursing and rehabilitation therapy providers. We employ nearly 80,000 people, each one dedicated to the delivery of high-quality, personalized health care to all the patients and residents in our Centers. Our more than 400 Skilled Nursing Centers and Assisted/Senior Living Communities are located in 29 states across the nation, while our Genesis Rehab Services division provides therapy to over 1,500 health care providers in 46 states.