Return to Previous Page
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Atria Senior Living is one of the nations largest providers of senior-living services. With more than 120 retirement communities in 27 states, Atria is committed to providing quality care for seniors in an environment that promotes dignity and independence.
Employing approximately 8,500 employees nationwide we are home to more than 14,000 seniors across the country. From coast to coast, Atria communities provide a lifestyle where seniors are able to remain as independent and active as possible, offering customized levels of assisted living services to accommodate seniors needs.
Atrias mission is to provide exceptional service for their residents; growth, development and rewards for their employees; and viability for the long term for the company. We strive to enhance lives and exceed expectations every day. For additional information about Atria, including specifics about our communities, please refer to the Support Center website at ****Responsibilities
Solana of Willistown, An Atria-Managed Community is currently seeking a Concierge to join our pre-opening team. The primary job function of the Concierge will be greeting guests, operating telephone/communication center and serving as the information/referral center for all residents, staff, and departments. Provide services and support to staff in a manner that meets or exceeds expectations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answers incoming telephone calls in a cheerful and marketing oriented way, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
• Greets all who enter the community with a friendly greeting and smile.
• Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
• Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
• Answers general questions about the community and provides callers with address, directions, and other information and refers other specific questions to appropriate staff.
• Welcomes on-site vendors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Coordinates guestroom reservations.
• Maintains current list of residents who are hospitalized.
• Updates appointment calendars, including transportation and beauty calendar, as directed.
• Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
• Distributes written communication, accepts and signs for deliveries (mail, prescriptions, etc.).
• Maintains copy and fax machines, assist users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
• Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Basic First Aid and CPR certification where required.
• Must successfully complete all Atria specified training programs.
• Ability to operate: telephone, emergency call system, monitoring board or beeper, photocopier.
Ideal candidate must be:
• Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; does what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; deals with service failures and prioritizes customer needs.
• Able to clearly present information through the spoken word; reads and interprets complex information; talks with residents, family members and customers; listens well.
• Able to communicate with others in a warm and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
• Able to be tactful; maintains confidences, and fosters an ethical work environment; prevents inappropriate behavior by co-workers; gives proper credit to others; handles all situations honestly.
Atria offeres a competitive salary and benefit package including 401k and tuition reimbursement.
Atria Senior Living Group, Inc
Website : http://www.atriacom.com