General Summary of Duties: Maintains slot machines on the casino floor.
Example of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following):
1. Responsible for all repair, maintenance and general operating conditions of all slot machines.
2. Responsible for machine fills and reasons therefore.
3. Supervises and trains slot mechanics.
4. Maintains department preventative maintenance program.
5. Maintains all arcade games.
6. Responsible for all floor changes.
7. Responsible for machine moves and paperwork involved.
8. Performs other related duties as requested JOB REQUIREMENTS: Performance Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities): Ability to read, write and speak verbally in English; ability and knowledge of slot and electronic equipment; knowledge of gaming regulations; ability to perform basic math; working knowledge and skills of position under supervision; ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information; skill in developing and maintaining guest relations; ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management, staff and co-workers; pleasant personality, team oriented and enjoys working with and assisting people; and ability to understand commands, questions and instructions from supervisors and co-workers.
Education: High school education or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum two (2) years journeyman mechanic experience.
Certificate/License: Gaming Sheriff’s Card; and Union Referral. Home Press