Cafe Barista - Eau Claire, WI','1100952','!*!Books-A-Million is the third largest book retailer in the nation and also sells on the internet at booksamillion.com. We operate more than 200 stores in 18 states and the District of Columbia under the names of Books A Million, Bookland, Joe Muggs Newsstand, and Books and Company.
- A love for coffee
- Strong customer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Professional appearance
- Greet every customer with a smile and offer assistance immediately
- Provide excellent customer service, operate café equipment, and prepare coffee, espresso, assist, and thank every customer.
- Ring purchases on the cash register (café baristas must be 18 to run a register)
- Explain the Discount Card Program to every customer. All Books-A-Million associates are required to sell the Discount Card. The card provides a means for customers to save money on every item in the store.
- Provide a clean workplace and ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal health and sanitation regulations.
','!*!Please note the 3 digit store number of the store location(s) in which you are interested in applying.','Cafe Barista','WI-Eau Claire-4030 Commonwealth Ave-Store #350','','Books-A-Million -- Retail','','Entry Level','Standard','Variable','No','Cafe Barista - Eau Claire, WI
Website : http://www.bamm.com
Founded in 1917 as a street corner newsstand in Florence, Alabama, Books-A-Million, Inc. has grown to become the premier book retailing chain in the Southeastern United States, and the third largest book retailer in the nation. Based in Birmingham, Alabama, the company currently operates more than 200 stores in 19 states and the District of Columbia. In addition to its primary retail component, the corporation includes a book wholesale and distribution subsidiary, American Wholesale Book Company, an e-commerce division operating as BOOKSAMILLION.COM, and an internet development and services company, NetCentral, in Nashville, Tennessee.