Summary: Designs, develops, schedules, organizes, promotes and administers all employee activities, human resources programs and communications. Participates to the extent possible and desired in other human resources projects and utilizes to the extent possible the talents and resources of other department personnel.
• Manages the organization, scheduling, promotion and follow up of various employee events, contests, gifts and employee sales
• Manages and delivers the Awards of Excellence and Excellence in Leadership, Service Awards program including nomination, selection, invitation, catering, award logistics, presentation, promotion and recognition of the winners
• Managers the employee communications collateral including posters, coupons, prizes and awards in reference to employee events hosted by human resources
• Serves as editor, writer and photographer for the quarterly employee newsletter – In the Know and the monthly GREATER knowledge sheet.
• Develops internal communications and events planning schedule for human resources activities including collateral material needed to support employment, benefits, training and guest service functions.
• Maintains and manages the service awards program which includes the ordering and presentation of awards for employees celebrating a milestone anniversary (5, 10, 15, 20, etc. years of service)
• Coordinates with property general manager the planning and scheduling of formal meetings including all employee meetings, leadership meetings, etc.
• Manages HR front desk/reception activities and leads the employees responsible for those processes
• Promotes business/Community Connection philanthropy efforts and events to promote awareness within the organization and the community
• Develops, creates and maintain employee recognition programs
• Promotes the mission, vision, values and culture of the Aquarius
• Perform any other duties as assigned by management. Provide outstanding guest service to all internal and external guests.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be able to obtain and maintain all cards required by the company. Must be able to verify right to work in the U.S.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule
• Three to five years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively and interact positively with all levels of management and staff
• Excellent organizational, analytical, time management and telephone skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PhotoShop and InDesign
• Requires a wide degree of creativity
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
• Some training experience preferred
Required Work Cards
• Walking (less than 25% of the time)
• Working indoors (more than 75% of the time)
• Vision, literacy, hearing and speech (critical)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with our without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please ****.
Phone : (702) 380-7777
Website : http://www.stratospherehotel.com/