Summary: Responsible for handling slot bill validators, table games drops, audit fills/credits and reconciliations, ensuring compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations of the Nevada Gaming Control Board, Federal and State laws governing monetary transactions and company policies, procedures and controls. Assist the Count Team Manager, Assistant Supervisors, and Lead Attendant whenever and however necessary.
• Responsible for handling slot bill validators, table games drops, audit fills/credits and reconciliations, ensuring compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
• Conducts all facets of the count from the opening of the boxes, preparing of the drop, verification of documentation and bundling of currency to the final reconciliation of totals, as well as any other related task.
• Ensures the integrity of all Count transactions.
• Assists in a mechanically assisted count of the contents of the table drop boxes to determine by table, the amount of the drop and the win.
• Prepares various reports, including stiff sheets, transfer sheets, audit fills and credit slips, reconciles all totals to the Master Summary; forwards all information to appropriate individual(s).
• Handles the slot coin and bill validator drop pick-ups.
• Weighs, wraps, cans and transfers the slot coin drop to the coin vault.
• Re-impresses the slot booths from the coin vaults.
• Conducts the necessary research to effectively resolve Count disputes.
• Executes fills for slot booths, and/or main cage.
• Reconciliation of slot coin vault. (assist Lead Attendant)
• Initial setup of slot validator cans in given day's drop division.
• Placement of barcoded magnets on all slot validator cans.
• Opening, closing, or collection on daily slot drop.
• Assists with daily fill of TX machines.
• Cleaning and minor maintenance of machinery.
• Signing in/out keys from Key Watcher, protection of Key Watcher user ID and password.
• Completion and signature of payroll sign in sheet. (bi-weekly)
• Transport of excess/unused/inoperable slot validator cans to basement. (quarterly)
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One to six months related experience.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret basic instructions, furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Effective communication skills required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
Required Work Cards
• Lifting, pushing, pulling or carrying up to 100 pounds up to 50% of the time.
• Bending or kneeling up to 50% of the time.
• Standing more than 75% of the time.
• Working indoors in a noisy, smoky, dusty environment at least 75% of the time.
• Hearing, speech and literacy—critical.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
• Additional conditions include the ever present hazard of sharp edges in and around the slot machines, and poor air quality inside the count room due to excessive dust.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please ****.
Phone : (702) 380-7777
Website : http://www.stratospherehotel.com/