– Glen Allen, VA
From: RealEstateJobsite.com — 10 days ago
Title: Sales Intern
Location: United States of America-Virginia-Glen Allen
Requisition ID: 1208389
Utilize the knowland Reader Board to research and create a potential client lists for sales to pursue.
Education & Experience
College course work in related field helpful (Sales & Marketing)
Experience in a hotel or a related filed preferred.
Must be skilled in Windows, Excel. Experience in Delphi a plus.
Training & Development
* To be coached to improve performance and assist in personal development
* Attend all required operational training sessions
* Work within the structure of the Performance Management Scheme
* Attend soft skills modules to develop non operational skills
Must be skilled in Windows, Excel
Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
Team Player. Must be able to approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
Flexible and able to multitask
Use your property''s computerized sales management system to manage the hotel''s busiess, including (but not limited to) generating reports, entering business, blocking space and building accounts.
* Complete all necessary admin routines for reservations accurately and efficiently
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Skills & Knowledge Required
* PC- keyboard skills
* Good communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Travel & Leisure background
* Previous sales skills
Relevant Career History
* Experience of telephone sales
* Dealing with public
* Understanding of working within a team
* Familiarity with performance management
* Experience working in a call centre