Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC
Panama City Beach, FL, United States
Traveling, Customer Service, Hospitality
Tour Reception Agent - Panama City Beach, FL','1901166','!*!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide exceptional customer service by engaging in behaviors that will enhance the guest experience and satisfaction, while setting the stage for a successful sales timeshare presentation This includes but is not limited to providing information on area attractions, verifying eligibility, providing directions to hotel and sales centers, etc…
Essential Job Function and Responsibilities
Greet incoming tours and demonstrate effective communication, providing a personal touch through customer service.
Maintain a professional appearance of the lobby.
Process profile sheet, provide instruction and assistance with menu selection.
Assist in the disposition of tours through CRS, prepare documentation, and disperse tours in a timely fashion to sales representatives.
Be knowledgeable on all aspects of the city, events, the presentation, the product and our properties. Be able to answer questions, provide direction, communicate interdepartmentally to ensure each guest is properly taken care of and their needs are met.
Willingness to go the extra mile to exceed expectations of our guests to show them the “Count on Me” motto in everything we do.
· Maintain a positive attitude at all times with everyone you come in contact with.
· Provide a great welcome experience and constant attention from the first point of contact until guest is introduced to sales representative.
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to achieve site mandated performance expectations.
· Ability to determine eligibility, including but not limited to completion of necessary paperwork.
· Ability to handle proprietary information in a confidential and classified manner.
· Answer calls and guest questions in a professional manner.
· CRS data entry.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule.
· Wear neat and clean Wyndham issued uniforms including name tag.
· Be able to properly identify owner tours.
· Be knowledgeable of tour categories and qualifications.
· Other tasks assigned by the Manager, Supervisor, or Lead
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements
· 2 or more years Customer Service Experience.
· GED or higher.
· Professional appearance.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Interpersonal skills.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to assist guest and co-workers in a helpful, positive, professional and friendly manner.
· Possesses productive, energetic, and self-motivated attributes.
· Possesses organizational skills.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of guests and/or employees.
','Marketing','United States of America- Florida-Panama City Beach','','Regular','Full-time','Wyndham Destinations','Jan 29, 2019','Tour Reception Agent - Panama City Beach, FL
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC
Website : http://www.wyndham.com
Many of our locations offer Safemark guest room safes with limited warranty. In the event of forced entry to the safe, Safemark's limited warranty provides you with recourse up to $5,000. For this security, recourse, privacy and convenience, an optional safe warranty fee (plus applicable taxes) is automatically posted to each guest folio at participating properties. If you do not use the safe, you may have the fee deducted from your bill by request to the front desk staff at checkout.